NAB Business Award granted to Baybridge Lawyers.read more
The Baybridge team love to hear feedback from our clients.read more
Safe harbour provisions give company directors the opportunity to proactively recover the company’s financial position.read more
The Fair Work Amendment Bill 2017 was passed on 5 September 2017.read more
The Franchise sector has been under the watchful eye of the Fair Work Ombudsman.read more
At its core franchising is the most effective way of exploiting Intellectual Property (IP).read more
Franchising is seeing huge success on an international scale. Find out more about the legal complexities of international expansion.read more
Weetabix comes to a crunch in New Zealand and Special K hits back in a trade mark battle.read more
Why our clients choose us?
- Getting franchise enquiries, but not sure what to do?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth and market attention?
- Is managing staff becoming a constant headache and time consuming?
- Is your cash flow limited for funding future growth?
- Have you proven your business concept?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511