Commercial Lawyers Sydney
- Not sure whether to buy shares or assets?
- Have you been told you need Key-Man insurance?
- Concerned you have a greater responsibility as a shareholder?
At Baybridge clients benefit from the undivided attention of lawyers who are free from running a busy law practice and meeting onerous billing targets. We think strategically and independently with the main objective in mind, that is, to deliver on our client’s expectations and requirements. We enjoy the success of growing businesses and assisting in that process. We are committed to understanding the specific commercial environment in which our clients operate. Our lawyers act and advise on legal issues relating to a wide range of business and commercial dealings. With our extensive experience over many years, we are able to assist you in the areas of drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts, corporate structuring, shareholder, partner and joint venture agreements, conduct of due diligence, reconstructions and recapitalisation, advice on all aspects of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), franchising, distribution, agency and other trade channel agreements. Our team of corporate and commercial lawyers have worked on many mergers and acquisitions and constantly staying on top of the current market activities going beyond the traditional lawyer to the one that considers the commercial implications.
Let us assist. Clear, Expert, Personal Help. Get in touch today!
Why our clients choose us?
- Unsure of the difference between a licence and franchise agreement?
- Are you aware of your full options in respect to franchising your business?
- Have you been told your business is a franchise but don’t know where to start?
- Are all your assets and liabilities held under the one company?
- Is another business using your brand?
- Do you own a registered Trade Mark Certificate?
- Have you be given an opportunity to buy a business but don’t know what to do?