Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Received a shopping centre lease and need help negotiating?
- Concerned about Percentage Rent?
- Have you been asked to re-locate your store?
Commercial and retail leases are among the most complex and negotiable contracts affecting the bottom line of most businesses. The foundation upon which all else will be built, these contracts must be properly drafted. Baybridge has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial and retail leasing with many years of dedicated involvement in representing business owners in the preparation, negotiation and entering into lease agreements. As a team we have acted for both commercial tenants and landlords, drafting lease documentation, negotiating leases, enforcing the terms and conditions of a lease and representing clients in disputes between tenant and landlord. We can assist you with review, preparation and negotiation of commercial and retail leasing including subleases and licence to occupy arrangements, lease transactions including transfer, variation and surrender, retail lease legislation advice and compliance, lease dispute resolution and litigation.
Let us assist. Clear, Expert, Personal Help. Get in touch today!
Why our clients choose us?
- Unsure of the difference between a licence and franchise agreement?
- Are you aware of your full options in respect to franchising your business?
- Have you been told your business is a franchise but don’t know where to start?
- Are all your assets and liabilities held under the one company?
- Is another business using your brand?
- Do you own a registered Trade Mark Certificate?
- Have you be given an opportunity to buy a business but don’t know what to do?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511