Franchising Lawyers Sydney
- Have you been told your Franchise Documents don’t comply?
- Are you unsure if your franchise agreement is suitable?
- Not sure what your obligations are under the new Franchising Code of Conduct?
If you are a successful business owner and you have questions like how do I “franchise my business” or “start a franchise” or if you are an individual interested in “buying a franchise” you have landed on the right page.
At Baybridge Lawyers, we regularly act for some of Australia’s most successful franchisors and leading brands. Our clients come from a broad spectrum of industries, including food retail, mobile services, health, beauty and fitness. Our expertise is franchising and our commitment in this area has made us a recognisable brand in the sector.
We assist with the preparation and review of franchise agreements, disclosure documents and ancillary documentation, Franchising Code of Conduct compliance, intellectual property protection, sales, purchases and restructuring of franchise systems, the sale and purchase of franchise businesses, importing and exporting franchise systems to and from Australia, Competition and Consumer Act and compliance matters, multi-tiered franchising options (including master franchising and area developer arrangements), dispute resolution and litigation.
Whether you are a startup franchisor, an established franchisor or a prospective franchisee, you can expect practical legal advice that comes from years of experience in this area.
Let us assist. Clear, Expert, Personal Help. Get in touch today!
“Audi Australia were looking for experts who could advise us and work with our legal department in connection with franchising. Baybridge have made us feel confident with their precise and prompt attention and high level of professionalism. We would highly recommend them to any corporate or in-house lawyers looking for a strong and experienced team.”Eric Louca
Our franchising lawyers have assisted many franchisees across the country negotiate the best deal possible and advise them of their obligations under the applicable documents. In fact some of our franchisee clients have built considerable wealth and businesses over the years and in some cases transitioned to being a franchisor.
In addition to the front end representation we have also been successful in assisting franchisees resolve dispute either via mediation or in the Courts.
Contact one of our franchise specialist today on 02 9232 3511 or email@example.com
Why our clients choose us?
- Unsure of the difference between a licence and franchise agreement?
- Are you aware of your full options in respect to franchising your business?
- Have you been told your business is a franchise but don’t know where to start?
- Are all your assets and liabilities held under the one company?
- Is another business using your brand?
- Do you own a registered Trade Mark Certificate?
- Have you be given an opportunity to buy a business but don’t know what to do?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511