Some of my highlights
- Retail Leasing
- Regular contributor to the franchise sector and author of many articles for Australian publications
- Successfully manages all corporate and commercial matters for in excess of 30 franchise networks
- Supported all legal matters for Top Juice in the past 4 years of growth for franchisees of 50+
Interesting facts about Bianca
- Has successfully owned and operated her own business
- Lived in China for a year
- Speaks basic Mandarin
Bianca Sevastos is Partner at Baybridge Lawyers where she specialises in franchising and licensing. Bianca advises on all aspects of franchising industry compliance with the Code, day-to-day management of franchise systems and relationships with suppliers and franchisees. Bianca has extensive experience and advises on a range of national and international transactions, industry master and area development rights and advises both franchisors and franchisees in dispute, obligations under the Franchising Code of Conduct and the Competition and Consumer Act. Bianca is a regular contributor to the franchise sector and author of many articles for Australian, New Zealand and North American franchise publications. Bianca also brings international experience to the firm. Delightful to work with, Bianca brightens our office with her cheerful attitude and her chic sense of style.
Why our clients choose us?
- Getting franchise enquiries, but not sure what to do?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth and market attention?
- Is managing staff becoming a constant headache and time consuming?
- Is your cash flow limited for funding future growth?
- Have you proven your business concept?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511