Partner- Head of Litigation
Some of my highlights
- Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Consumer Law
- Successfully represented client against large corporate threat
- Supported franchisee network of 30 against misrepresentation from franchisor
- Successfully managed ongoing disputes in large real estate restraint matters
“My wife and I operated a small business as a franchisee making home deliveries of groceries in Sydney for many years. We decided that we wanted to exit the franchise and make a new start. We were unable to negotiate our exit with the franchisor until we engaged Baybridge Lawyers to act on our behalf.
The Baybridge litigation team, led by Baybridge Partner Blake Palmer, took control of the situation and successfully engineered the sale of our business so that we can now get on with our lives. Baybridge Lawyers were a pleasure to deal with. They provided us with clear legal advice and aggressively protected our interests when it was necessary. We were very happy with the commercial result they obtained for us and we would recommend them to anyone involved in a commercial dispute”. – Maureen
Interesting facts about Blake
- 15 years’ experience as a Sydney CBD based lawyer, including 4 years as a Barrister
- Currently building a new family home
- Has two young boys
Blake Palmer is Partner at Baybridge Lawyers where he leads the Litigation Practice. Blake was admitted in 2002 and practiced as a solicitor for a decade before being called to the NSW Bar in 2011. Blake has practiced exclusively in the area of litigation throughout his legal career. His principal practice areas are commercial litigation, equity and contract, competition and consumer law, construction, insolvency, mediation and alternative dispute resolution. Blake’s focus is on delivering timely, strategic and commercially driven solutions to disputes. Clients value Blake’s extensive commercial experience, his robust approach to advocacy, and his ability to consider the totality of his client’s business affairs to formulate innovative and strategic outcomes to disputes. Blake provides Baybridge’s clients with a hands-on Partner level of service that cannot be found at larger corporate and commercial law firms.
Why our clients choose us?
- Getting franchise enquiries, but not sure what to do?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth and market attention?
- Is managing staff becoming a constant headache and time consuming?
- Is your cash flow limited for funding future growth?
- Have you proven your business concept?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511