Franchisors have obligations to provide specific documentation to potential franchisees. Baybridge lawyers explains.read more
Everything you need to know about franchising. Pros, cons and where to begin.read more
Fairness in Franchising Report – March 2019read more
NAB Business Award granted to Baybridge Lawyers.read more
The Baybridge team love to hear feedback from our clients.read more
Safe harbour provisions give company directors the opportunity to proactively recover the company’s financial position.read more
The Fair Work Amendment Bill 2017 was passed on 5 September 2017.read more
The Franchise sector has been under the watchful eye of the Fair Work Ombudsman.read more
Why our clients choose us?
Down to earth, straight to the point advisors with nothing more than a desire to assist in building successful businesses. Our clients enjoy the benefit of working directly with the senior team, fixed fees and ability to recognise the priorities for success.
- Getting franchise enquiries, but not sure what to do?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth and market attention?
- Is managing staff becoming a constant headache and time consuming?
- Is your cash flow limited for funding future growth?
- Have you proven your business concept?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511