In 2010, Marwan and the Baybridge team created a franchise model for the Soccajoeys network.
Soccajoeys signed 10 franchisees in the first two years of operation.
Soccajoeys was singled out by the Easter show and Sony entertainment as the best pre-school sport development business in Australia, engaged in cross promotional initiatives.
Introduction of key new technology, number plate recognition, a world first (well we think so anyways).
Signed first franchisee in 2014.
In 2013/2014, managed to grow the business to 15 franchisees and increase year in year profitability by 20%.
In 2014, the network established franchises in Brisbane and Adelaide.
Why our clients choose us?
Down to earth, straight to the point advisors with nothing more than a desire to assist in building successful businesses. Our clients enjoy the benefit of working directly with the senior team, fixed fees and ability to recognise the priorities for success.
- Getting franchise enquiries, but not sure what to do?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth and market attention?
- Is managing staff becoming a constant headache and time consuming?
- Is your cash flow limited for funding future growth?
- Have you proven your business concept?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511