Some of my highlights
- Corporate and Commercial transactions
- Licensing and Distribution
- Intellectual Property
- A regular contributor to the franchise sector and author of many articles for Australia
- Recognised as International Who’s Who for Franchise Lawyers over the past 8 years
- Over 12 years experience in managing legal teams and law firms
- 18 years experience assisting franchisors
Interesting facts about Marwan
- Dedicated family man
- Director of Soccajoeys Foundation
- Speaks proficient Arabic
Marwan Kojok is the Managing Partner of premier franchise firm Baybridge Lawyers where he specialises in emerging and mature franchise systems and franchise litigation matters. Marwan has consistently been recognised as International Who’s Who of Franchise Lawyers over the past 8 years, working closely with many international brands and firms across the globe. Marwan has over 18 years experience assisting franchisors manage their legal affairs along with assisting in the development of their networks, along the way protecting and enforcing their Intellectual Property and maintaining their brand goodwill and compliance with the Franchising Code of Conduct. A regular contributor to the franchise sector and author of many articles for Australian, New Zealand and North American franchise publications. With over 12 years managing legal teams and law firms, Marwan adopts cutting edge technology and modern business principles to deliver top level legal advice and strategy. Having worked with over 1,000 small to large organisations, he has developed a reputation for being a trusted advisor in all facets of our clients businesses. As a result he has been involved in many Mergers & Acquisitions, takeover, IPO’s and Capital Raising to assist his client’s achieve their objectives. Marwan has worked with the Australian and other international governments on international trade agreements and acquisitions of intellectual property rights. As Managing Partner, Marwan has a reputation of being particularly ambitious and generous among the staff. When he is not working he is usually with his wife and three kids. Never taking his mind off the big picture for the family and the business.
Why our clients choose us?
- Getting franchise enquiries, but not sure what to do?
- Are you experiencing rapid growth and market attention?
- Is managing staff becoming a constant headache and time consuming?
- Is your cash flow limited for funding future growth?
- Have you proven your business concept?
Fill in the form below or contact us on (02) 9232 3511